Rosemary & Verbena Body Gel
A WALK THROUGH PLUSH, GREEN TUSCAN GARDENS
Verdant. Refreshing. Vibrant. Soft, velvety bubbles enriched with the exhilarating fragrances of Rosemary and Verbena leaf from the plush herbal gardens of Tuscany. Our sulfate-free Rosemary & Verbena Body Gel is formulated with potent plant botanicals and natural extracts that does the body (and Earth!) good. Providing more benefits than just cleansing the skin, this powerful gel smooths and tones the appearance of uneven skin, while treating and restoring radiance to complexion. Hydrolyzed Oat Amino Acids, Coconut derived cleansers and Glycerin moisturizes and replenishes nourishment to dry and lackluster skin, while Rosemary and Verbena Extracts brighten and rejuvenate skin.
Ideal for all skin types, Rosemary & Verbena Body Gel is a sulfate-free, gentle cleansing gel suitable for daily use that effectively removing impurities, dirt, and debris accumulated in pores to refresh skin for a rejuvenated and radiant appearance.
What it Does:
- Cleansing: sulfate-free, plant-based formula gently cleanses without stripping skin of moisture, as well as replenishes hydration to dry
- Nourishing: plant-based oils, essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals feeds and plumps skin for a more youthful, hydrated, and nourished complexion
- Brightening: botanical extracts repair skin cells damaged by free radicals and environmental aggressors, protects skin from further damage, and brightens blemishes and discoloration
- Rosemary Extract – a potent source of mineral, phytonutrients, and antioxidant properties, Rosemary extract increases circulation to regulate skin’s cellular turnover to reveal a rejuvenated complexion as it protects skin from free radical oxidative damage
- Verbena Extract – is a gentle, herbal extract known to tone and soothe all skin types. Verbena extract combats free radical damage with potent antioxidant properties, while powerful flavonoids soothe and nourish skin as it brightens and refreshing skin, revealing a radiant complexion.
- Glycerin – a plant-based emollient used in skincare to increase hydration while improving skin’s ability to retain moisture by repairing surface skin damage that causes dehydration.
- Oat Derived Amino Acids – a gentle plant-derived extract, Oat Amino Acids mimic the amino acids that naturally occur in skin to enhance and support hydration of the Amino Acids regulate the NMF (natural moisturizing factors) in the upper layers and work in conjunction with peptides to enhance collagen and elastin production, as well as keeping skin moisturized.
- Coconut Derived Cleansers– a gentle and eco-friendly alternative to SLS and SLES, Coconut Derived Cleansers provide a quality foaming lather, while gently cleansing without stripping the skin of natural oils and replenishes moisture for maximum hydration
AQUA (WATER), LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM COCOAMPHOACETATE, SODIUM LAUROYL OAT AMINO ACIDS, VERBENA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*, GLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, POTASSIUM COCOYL HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CITRAL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CITRONELLOL, LINALOOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, GERANIOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LIMONENE, CI 19140 (YELLOW FD & C N.5), CI 42090 (BLUE No. 1), CI 17200 (RED 33).
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
At SKIN&CO, returns are easy and come with a 30-day Satisfaction Guaranteed. We stand by the quality and standards in which we craft our products, but we understand that sometimes products arrive DOA (damaged on arrival) or there are extenuating circumstances. In these cases, we recommend customers submit their requests to firstname.lastname@example.org for return or exchange within 30 days of purchase. If a request is received past our 30-day guarantee, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
For additional information, read our Returns & Exchanges Policy.