Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil
MINIMAL EFFORT, MAXIMUM IMPACT
Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil is a bi-phase makeup removing cleanser formulated with Black Winter Truffle Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, and Aloe Vera to delicately cleanse and effectively break down stubborn and waterproof makeup without irritating skin. Free from parabens, phthalates and mineral oils, Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil soothes and protects, even the most sensitive skin.
Ideal for all skin types, Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil is an essential step in the cleansing routine for removing makeup, dirt, and impurities accumulated throughout the day, for healthy and radiant skin.
What it Does:
- Cleansing: sulfate-free, plant-based formula gently cleanses without stripping skin of moisture, as well as replenishes hydration to dry skin
- Protecting: antioxidant botanicals rescue cells distressed by environmental aggressors and free radicals throughout the day, purifies skin and pores of impurities while protecting skin from further damage
- Nourishing: plant-based oils, essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals feeds and plumps skin for a more youthful, hydrated, and nourished complexion
- Black Winter Truffle – contains a high concentration of powerful antioxidant Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) that finds cells damaged by free radicals and environmental aggressors to reverse and prevent further damage
- Sweet Almond Oil – high in monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, along with Vitamins A & E, Sweet Almond Oil works well as a deep cleansing treatment removing makeup, oil, dirt and impurities accumulated throughout the day
- Aloe Vera– also known as the “plant of immortality”, Aloe Vera potently soothes, protects and heals skin. Containing many antioxidants, beta-carotene, Vitamins C & E, Aloe Vera also improves skin’s elasticity, tone and texture for a more radiant and youthful complexion
- Organic Argan Oil – cold pressed Organic Argan Oil features high content of Linoleic Acid, making it ideal for nourishing dry and sensitive skin, soothing inflammation and skin conditions
- Glycerin – a plant-based emollient used in skincare to increase hydration while improving skin’s ability to retain moisture by repairing surface skin damage that causes dehydration
AQUA (WATER), PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, TUBER MELANSPORUM EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT*, ROSA MOSCHATA (MUSK ROSE) SEED OIL*, BORAGO OFFICINALIS (BORRAGE) SEED OIL*, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL*, LECITHIN, GLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PEHNOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM CAPRYLOYL GLUTAMATE, DISODIUM EDTA, CI 19140 (YELLOW FD & C N.5) CI 17200 (RED 33), CI 42090 (BLUE NO. 1), CITRIC ACID.
*Ingredients sourced from Organic Farming
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
At SKIN&CO, returns are easy and come with a 30-day Satisfaction Guaranteed. We stand by the quality and standards in which we craft our products, but we understand that sometimes products arrive DOA (damaged on arrival) or there are extenuating circumstances. In these cases, we recommend customers submit their requests to email@example.com for return or exchange within 30 days of purchase. If a request is received past our 30-day guarantee, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
For additional information, read our Returns & Exchanges Policy.